With summers approaching and days becoming hotter and hotter one tends to reach out in the refrigerator to quench one’s thirst with scold drinks. We have been told that they are not healthy and must be avoided, so then what do we drink instead?
Bael sherbet is a popular detox drink that offers various health benefits apart from being soothing and tasty. It is known to rejuvenate and nourish our skin.
This colorful drink looks good and tempting too.
This excellent summer coolant cleanses the body and is good for the stomach. It is consumed during religious festivals like “Maha Shivratri.’’
Its’ other advantages are:
- Working against sunstroke
- It is very rich in fiber, vitamins, and other nutrients that are very good for the human body.
- The bael fruit is rich in thiamine and riboflavin.
- Very effective in kidney problems and stomach ailments .
- The main ingredients in preparing this drink are bael fruits, sugar, salt, ice cubes, and mint leaves.
There are many other fruit-based drinks that offer a healthy alternative to cold drinks. There are several healthy juices too that you can include in your diet daily, that will supply you with the necessary minerals and vitamins. They also give you a feeling of fullness and help you avoid excessive eating which is unhealthy. Some of them are –
- Black Grape juice helps in controlling diabetes and aids healthy hair growth.
- Amla Juice is a rich source of vitamin c and has several other health benefits.
- Orange juice – improves the skin and has an overall health benefit.
- Pomegranate juice – is one of the healthiest juices with overall health benefits.
- Pineapple juice – loaded with vitamins and nutrients and boosts immunity.
So, the next time you feel like quenching your thirst go for bael sherbet or any other juice with health benefits!