If you are a fairly active Twitter user, an X Premium Subscription would greatly assist. If you find X Premium Subscription unusable after a single trial of this service, you may terminate your subscription.
How to Get Out of Your X Premium Subscription? Subscribing to X Premium or X Blue Premium Subscription for Twitter grants access to a high-quality conversation environment. A blue checkmark will be appended to your Twitter account, and you will be granted access to its subscription benefits, which include the ability to edit posts, select a few advertisements, highlight posts, and numerous others.
Read more: How Can Chef’s Plate Be Cancelled?
X Premium Subscriptions can be terminated through the Settings menu of the platform (iOS, Web, Android) to which the subscription was granted.
Table of Contents
Cost of a Twitter Blue subscription.
An X Premium Subscription is offered on an annual and monthly basis. A subscription is available for its website, iOS, and Android.
The minimum subscription cost is $8 per month or $84 annually.
How To Cancel X Premium Subscription From The Web?
Ensure your X Premium subscription is canceled at least 24 hours before the subsequent billing cycle. Please adhere to the following procedures to terminate your subscription to the X.com Platform.
- Visit the X.com site and proceed to log in to your account.
- Select the More link within your account.
- Select the Settings & Support > Settings & Privacy option from the menu.
- Click the Manage Subscription link in the Blue option (Premium Subscription pane).
- Select the Manage existing subscription link.
- Select the Cancel Plan alternative.
Doing so will waive any subsequent charges while the user remains granted access to the subscription until its designated duration concludes.
How to End Your IOS Premium Subscription for X?
Please follow these steps to cancel your X Blue Premium subscription on iOS or iPhone.
- Activate the iPhone’s settings
- Select your Apple ID or name from the top menu.
- Select the Subscriptions option.
- From the list, select X Premium Subscription.
- Select the option labeled “Cancel Subscription.”
How to End My Android Premium Subscription to X?
Google Play Store management oversees all subscriptions on your Android device. Follow these steps to terminate your Android subscription.
- Launch the Google Play Store application on your Android device.
- Select your name profile from the menu.
- Select the Payments & Subscriptions link.
- Opt for Subscriptions
- From the list of active subscriptions, select X Premium Subscription.
- Select the Cancel option.
- Following that, press the Confirm icon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is A Free Trial Of The Premium Available?
Free trials are provided as part of the X Blue Premium Membership tier.
Are refunds offered for premium subscriptions to X?
No. Prepaid subscriptions are non-refundable in their entirety.
Ways to Get in Touch with X Premium’s Support Team?
Their support staff can be reached at @twittersupport.
You will surely adore the numerous Twitter Blue Benefits you will receive by subscribing to X Premium.
If you cannot pay your subscription fee, terminate your X Premium subscription using the abovementioned steps to disable the automatic billing system.
Visit their Help Center page to obtain answers to any of your inquiries.