How many of us have looked at celebrities and wished we had glowing skin like them? Most of us we would say. A few of us would probably attribute their glowing skin to face filters, good makeup, and light effects, but some of them have shared their secret on social media, and it’s worth looking at. A good and proper skin regime is the starting point of glowing skin.
Summer brings perspiration, and harsh sunlight, so what can we do to save ourselves from the harmful effects that damage our skin? How do we control our rashes, skin irritation, and breakouts? How do the celebrities despite so much makeup and irregular schedules and travel still manage to look radiant? Malaika Arora, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Ananya Pandey, Jacqueline Fernandes, and others have at some point of time endorsed the following tips:
- You must pay attention to proper Hydration – both from inside and outside
Drinking a lot of water is very important. This has a direct effect on the health of your skin. Moisturizers are also recommended. The creams that you should use for the summers should be oil-free.
- You must exfoliate after a shower – If you were exfoliating before a shower, it was wrong. You must exfoliate after a shower to remove bacteria. This helps make the skin smooth.
- Make fruits an essential part of your diet – We have all heard about the goodness of fruits. Tropical fruits are all loaded with taste and essential nutrients for our skin. The seasonal fruits that are available are all a very rich source of fiber, minerals, and vitamins. They also go a long way in firming and hydrating the skin.
- Wait for at least 24 hours to go swimming after waxing or shaving – The skin needs healing and open pores need to get back to normal before you step out for a beach outing or swimming. The skin may get further aggravated and bruised and itchy if exposed to chlorinated water or any impurities.
- Always use sunscreen when stepping out in summers – A good quality sunscreen saves you from the direct rays of the sun and the harmful UV radiation. High-quality sunscreens with high SPF content will act as a great shield against harmful sun rays.
So go ahead and try out these simple yet highly effective tips to get glowing skin and a radiant complexion in Summers!
Journalist. Perennially hungry for entertainment. Carefully listens to everything that start with “so, last night…”. Currently making web more entertaining place.