Dream Net Worth
|Date of Birth||August 12, 1999|
|Net Worth:||$2 million USD|
Dream (also known as Dreamwastaken) is a popular Minecraft YouTuber and Twitch streamer.
Dream Net Worth, Age, and Twitch Earnings: The dream is no longer as active on either platform, but he is still a well-known and popular character in the Minecraft community.
In the last 365 days, the dream has only been activated 18 times. He was screaming in front of an average of 73,000 people each time. His brand is massive. In addition to his twitch following, the dream has a sizable YouTube following. Dream’s YouTube videos have received over 30 million views.
The dream is clearly a MASSIVE creator. But creators need to create in order to generate money, and Dream hasn’t been very active lately…
Earnings on Twitch
Dream has 6.1 million Twitch followers and earns money from subscriptions, donations, and advertisements.
Twitch streamers make money from subscribers. Based on his viewership, Dream most likely earns $3.50 per Twitch subscriber. This is because he is eligible for the 70/30 sub split.
Dream also makes money from advertisements on his streams. Advertisements are said to pay around $10 per 1000 average views, but these figures are unverified because Twitch Partners are legally required to NEVER release this information.
Because he makes a lot of money from his YouTube channels, Dream is obviously better known as a YouTuber than a streamer. He will probably make between $0.50 and $1 for every 1000 viewers in his sector.
Average video views on Dream’s main YouTube channel, which has 22.7 million subscribers, are 35 million, with some movies receiving over 80 million views.
This would suggest that Dream makes at least $15,000 from each YouTube video he uploads, indicating that he doesn’t have to be very active there in order to be successful. Additionally, the dream has two YouTube channels: Dream Team and DreamXD (3.78 million subscribers combined) (2.12 million subscribers).
Dream has a storefront at dream.shop where he sells goods. His store receives new merchandise every week.
Additionally, The Dream enjoys showcasing his products on Instagram, which attracts a lot of attention and undoubtedly brings in a lot of cash for the well-known YouTuber. Do you intend to market your own products? This piece will show you how!
Dream also has a famous Patreon account where he provides subscribers with plugin access.
His Patreon page offers three membership levels:
- Supporter ($5 per month) provides no actual benefits other than supporting
- Dream Supporter+ ($19.99 per month) provides access to Dream’s plugins once the video
- published Supporter++ ($35 per month) provides access to his private discord channel as well as all of the benefits of Supporter+
When we last checked, Dream had 1314 Patreon supporters, earning him an estimated $26,250 per month given that the majority of supporters select the Supporter+ plan, which has NO benefits.
Since then, his monthly patronage has decreased to 405 patrons.
- His full name was DreamTraps.
- As a Minecraft speedrunner, DreamWasTaken held the RSG Minecraft Java version 1.15 title for a month. Later, YouTuber Korbanoes claimed ownership of the title.
- Over the years, DreamWasTaken has collaborated with a variety of YouTubers, including Butch Hartman, Markus Persson, GeorgeNotFound, Sapnap, BadBoyHalo, Antifrost, Skeppy, Phoenix SC, Zelk, a6d, MrBeast, and (Notch).
- On February 8, 2014, he started his Dream YouTube channel, but his first video, This Cursed Minecraft Video Will Trigger You…, wasn’t posted until July 6, 2019.
- Minecraft Speedrunner VS 3 Hunters GRAND FINALE, Minecraft Speedrunner VS 3 Hunters REMATCH, and Minecraft Speedrunner VS 3 Hunters
- FINALE REMATCH were some of the most watched videos on his YouTube channel Dream up until the end of 2020.
- He had amassed an astounding 1.2 million Twitch subscribers by September 2020.
His secondary channel
- Dream Team, which he launched on November 14, 2019, had more than 1.8 million subscribers by early September 2020
- His third YouTube channel, DreamXD, had more than 2 million followers.
What is the dream net worth?
The-Dream net worth is a $50 million net worth American rapper, singer, producer, and songwriter.
What is Dream’s annual salary?
Splenko, a YouTuber, breaks down Dream’s earnings as a combination of YouTube ad revenue, merch sales, and Patreon subscriptions. Dream’s annual income is estimated by Splenko to be around $3 million.
What is the mean IQ?
Psychologists revise the test every few years to keep the average at 100. The majority of people (roughly 68 percent) have an IQ between 85 and 115.