India’s top businessman Mukesh Ambani has ranked in the top position of the richest Indian. He has been enjoying this ranking among the richest Indians for 10 years now. This ranking is as per the Hurun India Rich List 2021 released recently. Both the Adani brothers are also ranking in the top 10 positions. This is the first time that the Adani brothers have got such an amazing ranking in the Hurun India top ten rich list. Not only the Adani brothers but also there are four new names in the list including those of businesspeople Lakshmi Mittal and Kumar Mangalam Birla.
The top 10 richest Indians this year as per the Hurun India Rich List 2021 are as follows:
1. Mukesh Ambani (Reliance Industries): ₹7,18,000 crore net worth
2. Gautam Adani (Adani Group): ₹5,05,900 crore net worth
3. Shiv Nadar (HCL): ₹2,36,600 crore net worth
4. SP Hinduja (Hinduja Group): ₹2,20,000 crore net worth
5 . Lakshmi Mittal (Arcelor Mittal): ₹1,74,400 crore net worth
6. Cyrus Poonawalla (Serum Institute of India): ₹1,63,700 crore net worth
7. Radhakishan Damani (Avenue Supermarts): ₹1,54,300 crore net worth
8. Vinod Shantilal Adani (Adani Group): ₹1,31,600 crore net worth
9. Kumar Mangalam Birla (Aditya Birla): ₹1,22,200 crore net worth
10. Jay Chaudhry (Zscaler): ₹1,21,600 crore net worth
As per the IIFL Wealth Hurun India Rich List 2021, India has more than 1,000 individuals with a net worth of Rs. 1,000 crore.
Isn’t it amazing to know how businesses of India are helping owners of the business to reach the top position and provide so many jobs and employment opportunities to the people of the country? For small and medium-scale business owners, founders, and people working in the startup industry, remember that no effort goes waste. Even if your startup has failed, you will get another opportunity to restart and reset your business or join another business wherein you can use your practical experiences learned from your business journey.