The reason why teen actor Tyler Sanders died was found. It has been determined what ultimately led to the passing of Tyler Sanders, the young actor who appeared in television shows such as “9-1-1: Lone Star” and “Just Add Magic: Mystery City.”
Fox News Digital can confirm that Sanders passed away due to the effects of fentanyl. According to the findings of the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner, it was a tragic accident.
When his body was found inside his house, the young actor had only been acting for 18 years.
An inquiry had been launched into his unexpected passing at the time it occurred.
Read more: Joseph Jo Mersa Marley, the grandson of Bob Marley, died at 31.
Sanders began his career with roles on the television shows “The Rookie,” “Just Add Magic,” and “Fear the Walking Dead.”
In addition, his performance in “Just Add Magic: Mystery City” also earned him a Daytime Emmy nomination.
A statement made by Sanders’ representative, Pedro Tapia, to Fox News Digital in the past stated that “Tyler was a great actor with a promising future” and that he hailed from a “beautiful family.”
Rob Lowe, who featured opposite Sanders on the television show “9-1-1,” shared his thoughts with Fox News Digital: “The news of Tyler Sanders’s passing has left me in deep sadness. On 9-1-1 Lone Star, he was a fantastic performer to collaborate with, and his presence will be much missed. During this trying time, I keep his family in my thoughts and prayers.”
The young actor appeared interested in staying physically fit, as seen by his Instagram account, which featured several photographs and videos documenting his progress.
Fentanyl has claimed the life of more than one celebrity before their time. Sanders is not the first.
Only four months ago, it became public knowledge that country music performer Luke Bell had passed away at 32 due to an accidental fentanyl overdose.
In May of this year, a second drug dealer was given a prison sentence for the part he played in the distribution of fentanyl that contributed to the death of rapper Mac Miller in 2018. Mac Miller passed away in 2018.
It was found out after Prince passed away in 2016 that he had an extremely high level of fentanyl in his system, which was the direct cause of his death.